Thursday, January 29, 2015

My Future

Yesterday’s speaker had some really good information to share about the school she was talking about. It really made me get excited about my future career and made me think about what I would like to do. She told us all about the summer program which I thought sounded really cool and interesting. I would love to have the opportunity to go and see what that would be like and get to practice photography and editing in a college setting. She also mentioned how many school locations there were. I could stay near home or branch out and go somewhere like California. I would like to know more about the photography portion of things seeing as that is what I would like to do as a job. I would enjoy hearing what all equipment there is and what I would get to work with.

In my future I would like to see me with a photography job that let’s me travel all around the world. Seeing things for myself, meeting new people and learning the world through my own eyes. I would love to end up getting married in late twenties and then starting a family. I love kids and can’t wait until I can have my own. I would love to live in a nice house in Oregon and take hikes and live a lovely life with plenty of nature and art involved. I would like to see the world for myself before I put a child into it so I’m able to give them all the advice and stories I can before it’s time for them to start their own life and adventures. I would love my future to hold a family, lot’s of photography, adventures and a life in Oregon.

1 comment:

  1. I think living in Oregon would be lovely. I follow a lady's blog from Portland and her life looks so charming and creative and green. I hope you're able to use your passion for photography in the future...it's quite an art form.

    ReplyDelete