Friday, March 6, 2015

I feel that love knows no age, although when you’re young, it can easily be mistaken for infatuation. You’re never too young to love someone, but when you get older and you have more experience with dating, then you learn that sometimes, what you thought was love, was just a crush. I think that when you’re young and you start dating for the first time you get hooked on that feeling and you don’t think you’ll ever feel it again. But the thing is, you will feel it again, and you will learn to love and to let go and to love again. I think the more you mature, the more you realize that there are plenty of people out there.
I would love to have a vacation home in Oregon, right on the beach. I think it would be amazing to wake up and have the sand and the water and the amazing view right there. I would love for the house to have a really cool feel to it and to be big but not too big and nice and cozy. I want it to feel like home. I’d love for it to be in a beautiful spot, secluded and in a small town.

My best hiding spot when playing hide and go seek as a kid would've been in the kitchen cabinets. I loved playing hide and go seek and was really small as a child so I could fit in a lot of tiny spaces.

I think that you have one true soul mate for love. And fate will have a plan, no matter how crazy it seems. I believe everything happens for a reason and that in the end you will find your soul mate.

A perfect day for me would be to wake up, fully rested and feeling refreshed on a summer day, and going to eat a wonderful breakfast with chocolate chip pancakes and mangoes. Then have a very successful shopping trip with my friends and then heading back to my place to swim. Then eat lunch and dinner and afterwards go to a park at night and hang out and take Polaroids. Then go back to my house again and night swim and end the night with a movie marathon.

1 comment:

  1. Your dream of a beach house in Oregon reminds me of a post on a blog I read about a girls weekend in a place called Cannon Beach. I've put it on my list of dream destinations. Here's a link: http://www.posiegetscozy.com/2014/09/my-entry.html

    ReplyDelete