Thursday, February 19, 2015

Awhile back I used some pictures I had taken for a project in Mr. DeClue's class and I really enjoyed it so I made more. Some are from junior year and some are from this year. 
quote 4.jpg
quote one.jpg

quote 2.jpg
quote 3.jpg

I love music and these are just a few of my favorites:

"Don't stop imagining, the day that you do, is the day that you die." -17 by Youth Lagoon

"love puts forth a hand to hold, while blood walks out, runs far too cold to love." -Love by Seahaven

"I am the ocean, I am the see, there is a world inside of me." -Crucify Me by Bring Me The Horizon

"Take all I am, tear me into pieces, deconstruct my bones and tell me you still don't know who I am"
-What Did You Expect by Neck Deep

"I miss the old you, the one I used to talk to" -Mt. Diablo by The Story So Far

"Growing old feels like your giving up your soul, and I'd rather give it freely to the ones that I call home." -Growing Up by Monsters Calling Home

"Remember the moment you know exactly where you're going,
'Cause the next moment, before you know it,
Time is slowing and it's frozen still,
And the window sill looks really nice, right?
You think twice about your life, it probably happens at night,
Right? Fight it, take the pain, ignite it,
Tie a noose around your mind loose enough to breathe fine and tie it,
To a tree, tell it, "You belong to me,
This ain't a noose, this is a leash,
And I have news for you, you must obey me.""
-Holding Onto You by twenty one pilots




3 comments:

  1. I love your photography...I'm pretty sure we used some of your work in Think. last year...Did I already ask you for some photos for this year's book? I'd love to have any you could share.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I'd love to share some for the book, just let me know what kind of pictures you're looking for and I can look on my flickr for some that could work, or I could take different ones too.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete